Reply to Topic
Start New Topic
New Poll

Official Fossil Finding Help Thread, Can't Find a Fossil? Ask here!
Fossil
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 08:50 PM
Quote Post

Owner

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

So this is a thread for if you can't find a fossil in frontier, and you will get an answer from someone! Happy Fossil Finding!

NEED HELP WITH SINOCERA FULL BODY FOSSIL: I am having trouble finding SinoCera's full body fossil, according to the wiki it's at F9/K9 in lantern lake, but I can't find out how to get to those co ordinates, in fact according to the map you can't get to those co ordinates. Anyone know certain landmarks the co ordinates are around or a certain route to take to get to it?

--------------------
Hi guys, I am the owner! Feel free to ask me or any of the moderators for help!

user posted image

Jurassic World: Vivosaurs- http://tyrannosaurtalk.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=18&t=235
PM
Website
^
TDD25
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 09:35 PM
Quote Post

The Rhynosaur (Co Owner)

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 21

QUOTE (Fossil @ Feb 27 2016, 07:49 PM)

NEED HELP WITH SINOCERA FULL BODY FOSSIL: I am having trouble finding SinoCera's full body fossil, according to the wiki it's at F9/K9 in lantern lake, but I can't find out how to get to those co ordinates, in fact according to the map you can't get to those co ordinates. Anyone know certain landmarks the co ordinates are around or a certain route to take to get to it?

If I remember correctly, you travel all the way up to the peak where you fought Mei Lian and then ramp jump over to the ledge where the fossil is.

--------------------
Head Admin of the Fossil Fighters Wiki, stop on by if you're looking for info or want to help contribute to the collective FF knowledge.
PM
Website
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Reply to Topic
Fast Reply
Start New Topic
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Tyrannosaur Talk @ ThirdOwl
Fossil Fighters © Nintendo (fan site, not affiliated)