Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to Topic
Start New Topic
New Poll

Fossil Fighters Champions: Nuzlocke Challenge, (Can also be played on Fossil Fighters)
Fossil
 Posted: Nov 29 2014, 09:31 AM
Quote Post

Owner

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

So a lot of you may know about the pokemon nuzlocke challenge. Well this is the fossil fighters champions version of that since we can't battle online with FFC now what better to do while we wait for FFF? This can actually work for either game, just post which game you are palying through. There are two sets of rules, easy and hardcore:

So the easy rules are:

Vivosaur Death- If a vivosaur is defeated in battle it 'dies' and can't be used ever again.You should name it 'DEAD' in the VMM after it dies so you remember. It is not allowed to be in anymore battles once it has died! So if it dies you must take it out of your team before you do anymore battles! This does not apply to your starter vivosaur as they can't die in this challenge as it would be too hard since they are normally your best trained vivosaur.

NOTE: ONCE YOU UNLOCK THE BANK, PUT DECEASED VIVOSAURS IN THE BANK AND DONATE THEM SO YOU CAN GET A NEW ONE OF THAT SPECIES AND U CAN'T USE THE ONE YOU DONATED AGAIN!

Fossils- You can only dig up 5 fossils in each area. Pay to dig sites count a their own site. So like in Treasure lake u can get 5 from trasure lake and 5 from it's pay to dig site. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE JEWEL ROCKS. Once your case is full, you can't switch your fossils, or switch them at all for that matter!

Goal- Your goal is to beat the game with all these rules in effect, it's a game of luck.

Special- If the three brains or zongazonga defeat your vivosaurs, they don't die and you can rematch him. This is the only exception to vivosaur death.

And hardcore rules:

Vivosaur Death- If a vivosaur is defeated in battle it 'dies' and can't be used ever again. You should name it 'DEAD' in the VMM after it dies so you remember. It is not alloed to be in anymore battles once it has died! So if it dies you must take it out of your team before you do anymore battles! This DOES apply to your starter vivosaur!

NOTE: ONCE YOU UNLOCK THE BANK, PUT DECEASED VIVOSAURS IN THE BANK AND DONATE THEM SO YOU CAN GET A NEW ONE OF THAT SPECIES AND U CAN'T USE THE ONE YOU DONATED AGAIN!

Fossils- You can only dig up 5 fossils in each area. Pay to dig sites count a their own site. So like in Treasure lake u can get 5 from treasure lake and 5 from it's pay to dig site. THIS DOES INCLUDE JEWEL ROCKS. Once your case is full, you can't switch your fossils, or switch them at all for that matter!

Goal- Your goal is to beat the game with all these rules in effect, it's a game of luck.

Special- If the three brains or zongazonga defeat your vivosaurs, they DO die and you can;t use those vivosaurs to rematch him.

So hardcore jsut changes one rule but has a big effect. Here's the form to fill out. If you are going to post progress (which I hope you do) then you fill this out first:

Username:
Game I am playing (FF or FFC):
Easy or Hardcore:
My first vivosaur:

You can add onto the form if you want but that's all you need.

--------------------
Hi guys, I am the owner! Feel free to ask me or any of the moderators for help!

user posted image

Jurassic World: Vivosaurs- http://tyrannosaurtalk.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=18&t=235
PM
Website
^
The Silver Menace
 Posted: Nov 29 2014, 09:53 AM
Quote Post

New Fighter

Group: Member
Member No.: 2

I need to put together a FF version, don't I?

--------------------
If you're happy and you know it BECOME THE TICKLESAURUS AND ATTACK YOUR YOUNGER SIBLINGS MUAHAHA IT'S GREAT TO BE THE OLDEST.

I'm the go to expert on the first game! Pm me if you ever need anything, I don't bite!
PM
^
Fossil
 Posted: Nov 29 2014, 09:55 AM
Quote Post

Owner

No need, i edited it so that you can do it in either game. Contestants just have to say which game they are playing through so we know.

I will be doing this myself in FFC. I'd do FF too but I don't have it anymore.

Username: Fossildude747
Game I am playing: FFC
Easy or Hardcore: Easy
My first vivosaur: I've decided to choose Toba this time, since I like sauropods and I need a nice supportive vivosaur.

Also, keep in mind I will not be deleting my old game account, I will use the other open slot for this.

--------------------

user posted image

Jurassic World: Vivosaurs- http://tyrannosaurtalk.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=18&t=235
PM
Website
^
AsrielDreemurr
 Posted: Nov 29 2014, 12:46 PM
Quote Post

Roleplay Moderator

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 4

ive decided to try this heres my details

Username: linkzwk
Game I am playing (FF or FFC): FFC
Easy or Hardcore: easy
My first vivosaur: aeros, i love aeros

hoping ill make it threw without losing my aeros, cuz if i lose aeros i wont win, teffla is always my strongest

--------------------
*SAVEuser posted image
PM
^
Fossil
 Posted: Nov 29 2014, 12:50 PM
Quote Post

Owner

Well I started and you know all that cutscene stuff. I chose Toba and got a tricera. I dug up my 5 fossils and got 3 skulls. The other two were tricera torsos. I got lucky with that.

Vivosaur profiles:

Tricera
Moves: Running Smash, Tricera Combo
Bones: Skull, Body
Support Effects: +12 Atk -3 Speed

Goyle
Moves: Body Axe
Bones: Skull
Support Effects: +9 Atk, +6 Accuracy

Toba
Moves: Toba Drop
Support: +8 Atk -9 Def

Pacro
Moves: Mother's Slap
Support: +3 Atk, -6 Def

Thalasso
Moves: Angry Peck
Bones; Skull
Support: +6 Speed

So there's my vivosaurs. You don't have to do this vivosaur profile thing by the way I just want people to know the vivosaurs I am getting.

Here's my plan for going into the first cup:

Tricera in AZ, Goyle in SZ and Toba in SZ.

Tricera is my most offensive at the moment I got a lot of support vivosaurs but I need to get a better offensive vivosaur than tricera.

Also I forgot to mention pay to dig sites count as their OWN dig site. So like you can get 5 fossils from treasure lake and 5 others from it's pay to dig. Keep in mind once u got 5 fossils from a dig site you can never dig there again!

--------------------

user posted image

PM
Website
^
Fossil
 Posted: Nov 29 2014, 01:50 PM
Quote Post

Owner

So in the cup I fought Todd. I won but my tricera sadly died in the proces. Now I have lost my best offensive vivosaur which isn't good. The other's ranked up and learned new moves though.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
Website
^
Fossil
 Posted: Nov 29 2014, 06:20 PM
Quote Post

Owner

I added to the rules a bit concerning jewel rocks. Let me say this is HARD! I battled the people with the fake monster and they defeated my Toba! Luckily in this your starter is the one vivosaur that cannot die, so at least it wasn't another vivosaur. I forgot to put that in the rules but I remembered and added it now.

And if you think that I just added it because of this then no that's not true. I just forgot about it. These are the final rules (hopefully, unless I run into a mechanic of the game that i forgot about and will affect the challenge), I just added things I forgot before!

Anyways I only got 3 fossils from the jungle then jewel rocks filled my case and I can't switch them!

But I am ready for round 2 of the first cup! I ended up reviving a Nigo, and also got a krypto body but I don't have it's head yet. Also got an anomalo but I won't use him right now.

For the cup I will use this:

AZ: Nigo SZ: Goyle and Toba

Nigo has some nice attack compared to my others and the others give him good support effects. And a bonus? They have a team skill! I didn't even mean to o that but their medals were shining so they have a team skill! Nice.

Team: AZ: Nigo/ SZ: Goyle and Toba/ Green: Thallaso and Pacro

Others in VMM: Anomalo

Deceased: Tricera

--------------------

user posted image

PM
Website
^
Fossil
 Posted: Nov 29 2014, 06:56 PM
Quote Post

Owner

Well, I won the round 2 match but Nigo and Goyle sady died. Goyle really helped me with support effects ever since I got him so that's not good.

I gotta get more vivosaurs which i can since there should be a new dig site now. Til then Thalasso and Pacro are going into my team.

Current Team: Still thinking bout it

Other: Alomano

Deceased: Nigo, Goyle, Tricera

--------------------

user posted image

PM
Website
^
Fossil
 Posted: Nov 29 2014, 07:18 PM
Quote Post

Owner

Well, for winning round 2 I got a fossil rock. It turned out to be Nycto arms but I didn't get a nycto head.

I sold my jewels from jewel rocks and then bought a dacerus head, it was the only one I could afford. After donating my deceased vivosaurs for DP I got a lambeo head from the DP shop. I wanted spinax but didn't have enough DP.

Also, as a note, you can buy fossil rocks at any time, whether it's from DP or the shop you can buy as many as you like! It's just the digging per site that your limited with!

So I plan to excavate my two heads and then I am going to the new digsite. Forgot it's name but it's the volcano one.

Current Team: AZ: Thalasso, SZ: Pacro and Toba

--------------------

user posted image

PM
Website
^
Fossil
 Posted: Nov 29 2014, 07:32 PM
Quote Post

Owner

I revived lambeo and dacerus. I addedd them to my team an my team looks great right now! Haven't even visited the new dig site yet! I am starting to do better! I am gonna go there now.

Current Team: AZ: Lambeo, SZ: Dacerus and Toba

--------------------

user posted image

PM
Website
^
Fossil
 Posted: Nov 29 2014, 08:26 PM
Quote Post

Owner

Ok link, try to post some progress because my progress is pretty much filling up the whole thread lol.

Before I start I am going to stop posting so often and instead make some nice long posts like this one in stead of posting something I did every 5 minutes lol.

Anyways, I battled Rupert's robot thing and used Thalasso and Pacro with Toba since I didn't wanna risk Lambeo and Dacerus yet. Sadly, Pacro and Thalasso died in this battle. Seems like my opponents are focusing on the vivosaurs that aren't my starter! It's like they know I'm doing this challenge and want me to fail 0.0.

I got my 5 fossil rocks from Mt Krakanak.

Also met the leader of the evil team on the mammoth tv thing for the first time. So I will probably have the challenge of battling them soon.

In the fossil rocks were: Sungari Head, Tryma Head, Desmo, Berto Head, and a yango body.

Pretty good but I need more parts of these vivosaurs. If I am just getting heads they only know 1 move and their stats aren't the best so if I get more parts It'll really help them!

But I'm off to stop that evil team leader or something. That's it for now!

Team: AZ: Lambeo, SZ: Toba, Dacerus, Green: Berto, Sungari

Other: Anomalo, Tryma, Desmo

Deceased: Thalasso, Pacro, Nigo, Goyle, Tricera

--------------------

user posted image

PM
Website
^
AsrielDreemurr
 Posted: Nov 30 2014, 02:22 AM
Quote Post

Roleplay Moderator

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 4

i havent beaten any tournaments yet but heres my progress with my team
trusty aeros in my AZ
and a tricera and pacro in SZ

--------------------
*SAVEuser posted image
PM
^
Fossil
 Posted: Nov 30 2014, 11:08 AM
Quote Post

Owner

QUOTE (linkzwk @ Nov 30 2014, 09:21 AM)
i havent beaten any tournaments yet but heres my progress with my team
trusty aeros in my AZ
and a tricera and pacro in SZ

So you havn't even beaten round one of the first cup yet?

Anyways I am taking a long break from my challenge since I am getting frontier soon.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
Website
^
Fossil
 Posted: Aug 9 2015, 02:42 PM
Quote Post

Owner

Err... I kinda sold Champions a while back, but you can all continue, man i regret selling it.

I might get it again and restart this challenge.

--------------------

user posted image

PM
Website
^
StrangePhenomena
 Posted: Aug 16 2015, 12:35 PM
Quote Post

New Fighter

Group: Member
Member No.: 25

I've finally found my lost Fossil Fighters Champions so I'm going to try this out.

Username: StrangePhenomena
Game I am playing: FFC
Easy or Hardcore: Easy
My first vivosaur: Toba
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Reply to Topic
Fast Reply
Start New Topic
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Tyrannosaur Talk @ ThirdOwl
Fossil Fighters © Nintendo (fan site, not affiliated)