Reply to Topic
Start New Topic
New Poll

Your FF4 Wishlist, what do you want to see in FF4?
Fossil
 Posted: Feb 28 2016, 05:40 PM
Quote Post

Owner

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Even though FF4 is probably pretty far away, I think after Frontier's popularity has died down within it's first year, it's a good time to discuss what you want in the next game! So what do you want to see in FF4?

Here's what I want in FF4:

-Better battle system than Frontier, either going back to champions system, something similar, or if it will be a new system make it good with the ability to control all 3 vivosaurs again.

-Good characters, Frontier's characters were great, that's something I'd like to see again. Sure there are a few great characters from the first 2, but the majority of Frontier characters were good.

-Bring back mammals and marine reptiles, and don't remove any vivosaurs (besides maybe nibbles since frontier was like, his game) as well as bringing back Frigi, Igno, ZongaZonga, and other legendaries as DLC.

-Dinaurians as part of the story, I'd love them as DLC, but there's so much we don't know about them, it's time to bring them back (and maybe some new ones too)

-Keep bone buggies, but make them optional, meaning you can go to digsites on foot or in a buggy. Going on foot I would like if you still had the view of the bone buggy, what I mean is, viewing your character from behind. You can also upgrade both your buggy and your character's gear. Either that or just remove them all together.

-Keep wild vivosaurs, but make it so when you are digging a fossil you can't get attacked by them, it's just annoying, have a device that makes a forcefield when digging or something.

-Remove support shots if the support zone comes back, if not then I guess they are ok? But I would like the support zone to come back.

-Make sauropods have more LP again, while they are still tanks in Frontier, I feel like they should be like they were in the first 2.

-Keep it so any fossil revives the vivosaur

-Bring Super Evolvers back

-Keep rare fossils, I think having more moves helped the strategy be more complex!

-Make the vivosaurs the right sizes again, while they never are the right sizes in any of the games, they were all oversized or undersized in Frontier, I mean really, a dilopho shouldn't nearly be as big as a t rex.

-Get rid of the reskins and go back to the old designs while keeping the new graphics, while I like a few of the reskins, I hate most of them. Especially Carchar, I mean, in real life that thing would fall on it's face all the time with a head that big! I would say keep the ones I like, but that's not going to happen since everyone has different opinions. IF there were reskins that stayed though, I'd say keep Tricera and V-Raptor.

-Let us see dino medals again

-Remember the first FF where every vivosaur had a different model? Bring that back, I didn't like having Papyron and Teffla be the same in Frontier, or having every hadrosaur the same exact thing in Frontier. A few models being the same is alright, but that's just too much.

-Bring masks and icons back, the Fossil Shop had way too little things in it in Frontier

-Keep Dig-a-Day Lotto

So what do you guys want in FF4?

--------------------
Hi guys, I am the owner! Feel free to ask me or any of the moderators for help!

user posted image

Jurassic World: Vivosaurs- http://tyrannosaurtalk.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=18&t=235
PM
Website
^
SliferTheSkyDragon
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 02:29 PM
Quote Post

Pokemon Moderator

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 23

Here's the best thing for them to do to revive the games back to their former glory, in my personal opinion.

1. Bring back all the original vivosaurs, give them a revamped look to make them all distinct in manners, (including FFC vivos such as super evolvers and FFF vivos).
2. Bring back the old combat system and give it more variety in skills.
3. Making subspecies vivosaurs is fine, just balance them out and make them unique.
4. Bring back the cups, bring back the fossil liscense, and bring back all the digsites, whilst keeping the various style of moving around for all those regions.
5. Like FFF has all the "branches", make all the areas transported to throughout the game. Along with that, give them all special stories.
6. Bring up challenges for all the different areas like in FFF but don't have them just one for vivosaur parts. Make it for random things such as in game currency, fossil parts, icons, etc.
7. Bring back custom icons and bolster up the character customization, masks in both games were very very cool.
8. Bolster up the vivosaurs with new interchangeable skills like in Frontier, it brings more variety to the competitive area.
9. Make all the original story bosses be able for you to fight, it sounds much but it could bring back many people from the old games for a rematch with the most epic of battles they loved.
10. Give the games a little/lot more cinematic, in Champions those cinematic cutscenes even rivaled Pokemon X and Y graphics IMO. If you were to do that a little more, more people could probably love the story and relate to the characters. This one is optional because it's nice but it only makes it more pretty, whereas the rest would overall improve it.

--------------------
Oh you have a problem with someone? Why don't you just post a vague status about them.
~Slifer The Sky Dragon~
PM
Email Poster
^
PaPierre
 Posted: Mar 19 2016, 08:45 PM
Quote Post

Owner

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 7

Definitely support making each vivosaur unique! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/cool.gif

--------------------
Using Spinax for all BB Bandit activities since 2009.
...you have a nice day.
PM
Website
^
EvokeDragon
 Posted: Sep 6 2016, 01:04 AM
Quote Post

New Fighter

Group: Member
Member No.: 39

Considering so many good ideas have been put out there, I'll put out some of the smaller things that I have thought of. Nothing groundbreaking, but something that I feel would add that small something.

View vivosaur models: This was somewhat present in Champions, but lacked the ability to zoom in (Unless I am dreadfully mistaken). It would add that little extra to see the cool look of your vivosaurs, and just maybe to show off your team to impress your friends.

Vivosaur Information Tab: It would be awesome to get to see more information on the vivosaur in question at the switch of a tab. While it's not going to be rivaling the Civilopedia (Civilization series) anytime soon, it would be cool to just see stuff like where they were discovered, their diet, etc.

That's all I have for now. Very optimistic about the idea of a 4th game.
PM
Email Poster
^
Fossil
 Posted: Sep 7 2016, 12:09 PM
Quote Post

Owner

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (EvokeDragon @ Sep 6 2016, 10:04 AM)

Vivosaur Information Tab: It would be awesome to get to see more information on the vivosaur in question at the switch of a tab. While it's not going to be rivaling the Civilopedia (Civilization series) anytime soon, it would be cool to just see stuff like where they were discovered, their diet, etc.

That's all I have for now. Very optimistic about the idea of a 4th game.

While there is a Fossilary in some of the games I believe the first two, they should make it more obvious and show some more information about them as well. After all these are all based on real vivosaurs, I think they could add a trivia thing as well for one common misconception on the animal. Such as the fact that Ptera isn't a dinosaur but a pterosaur. I'm one of those people that hears someone say they 'love dinosaurs' or 'know so much about them' and then cringe when I hear them believing Jurassic Park velociraptors are accurate or calling pteranodon a dinosaur.

They should make it more clear that most vivosaurs are based on real animals and show more info on them without it being in your face like an educational game, just need to make it easier to find.

--------------------
Hi guys, I am the owner! Feel free to ask me or any of the moderators for help!

user posted image

Jurassic World: Vivosaurs- http://tyrannosaurtalk.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=18&t=235
PM
Website
^
EvokeDragon
 Posted: Sep 10 2016, 04:11 PM
Quote Post

New Fighter

Member No.: 39

They definitely should make it more obvious, because I have never actually seen it and I am now looking everywhere for it (And will likely find it at the last place I check). More info is always welcome too, and it could clear some misconceptions, heck I didn't know pterodactyls were not dinosaurs until I was 19 and studied it a little.

And I can agree it is extremely annoying when somebody claims to be an expert but got all of their information from non-reputable sources, or just guessed. Self proclaimed experts spread a myriad of misinformation. They do it with a plethora of subjects too.
PM
Email Poster
^
ThyCheshireCat
 Posted: Jan 21 2017, 08:06 AM
Quote Post

New Fighter

Member No.: 40

What i think they should do for the next game.

- Bring back all the old vivosaurs, especially Breme... and make sure to change all those that look too much like FFF designs to keep them unique.

- Bring back the FFC battle system

- Change the Subspecies vivosaurs into the dinosaurs they are actually based on;
-- Brachio TZ into Giraffatitan
-- Hypsi AU into Nasaur (swap the colours of all the Hypsi forms and change Hypsi US into Dryosaurus)
-- Asian Dilopho into Sinosaurus... you get the idea.

- Bring back super evolvers

- Bring back the stats of the old vivosaurus, in FFF no vivosaur's health goes over 200 HP, which means that FFF Argento is weaker than the original Aopteryx. Bringing back the old stats will also make bringing back the FFC system work better

- If your going to bring back the third games branches add an African branch, pretty much all the 'European' dinosaurs in FFF were actually African in real life so why not.

- Remove support shots, bring back support effects and also bring back the Support Zone

- I'd like to see some characters from all three games return, especially the Dinaurians... and Breme... wait i already mentioned that guy in the first idea didn't I

This post has been edited by ThyCheshireCat: Jan 21 2017, 08:07 AM

--------------------
Devoted Fossil Fighters fan and still triggered by the fact Breme wasn't in Frontier
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Reply to Topic
Fast Reply
Start New Topic
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Tyrannosaur Talk @ ThirdOwl
Fossil Fighters © Nintendo (fan site, not affiliated)