New Poll

Plots Brewing, Multiple FFC Fanfic Collaboration
Lepa
 Posted: Aug 27 2015, 10:11 PM
Quote Post

あはははは!

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 26

Plotting grounds and MASTER POST~! for TDD's Storm's Brewing, E44's Uncrossing the Rubicon, and my own Primrose Path. While TDD and E44 had an earlier start than me, we've basically been planning this stuff for about... 2 and a half years now? Yep...

In fact, it grew so large that it became less of a fanfiction and more of "Woah here's a really cool story! Oh yeah also Champions happening in the background I guess..."

So while we've also got most/all of the plot worked out, I figure having a thread for us to keep logs in might help us remember the minor details. Like... ages, character interactions, backstories... et cetera.

Everything co-exists in a universe that stems from Storm's Brewing, which is why we need to stick all this stuff together. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

MAIN FANFICS:
Storm's Brewing - The main story in which everything is anchored in. It begins with Damon Arashi following the events of Fossil Fighters Champions from his perspective.
Uncrossing the Rubicon - Like Storm's Brewing in that it focuses on Rubicon Adriatico while Champions occurs, but...
Primrose Path - Similar to the above two; focuses on Azalea Reyes while Champions occurs, but...

GENERAL OVERARCHING ARCS:
Arc 1: Cup - "Heated Competition! Battle to be the Best!"
Focus: Fossil Fighters Champions (Storm's Brewing, Uncrossing the Rubicon, Primrose Path)
Brief Summary: [Everyone and their mom is in this tournament.]

Arc 2: Ray - "An Anchored Ship Sets Sail! Silver Rebellion and Watertight Combat!"
Focus: Breakaway Brigade (Uncrossing the Rubicon; Storm's Brewing)
Brief Summary: [a dude rebels against his leader, and is in turn rebelled against. Also, some dork tags along for the ride.]

Arc 3: Echo - "Bird of Darkness?! Lightning and Fire!"
Focus: Echo Blackmoore (Primrose Path)
Brief Summary: [Some nerd unlocks the powers of a magic book to become the most goth kid to ever goth]

Arc 4: Valor - "Order and Justice! Collision of ideals!"
Focus: Valor and The Order (and later LITERALLY EVERYONE, GOOD GRIEF) (Primrose Path; Storm's Brewing, Uncrossing the Rubicon)
Brief Summary: [An organization comes to Caliosteo to pursue the above nerd]

Arc 5: Ub - "Final Battle! Mounted Defense Go!"
Focus: Ub (uhhh something something E44)
Brief Summary: [ALIENS]

MAJOR CHARACTERS:
Storm's Brewing
- Damon Arashi - The protagonist of Storm's Brewing. Loves Water Vivosaurs, and most of his Vivosaurs reflect this (his Carno being a special case). He hates arrogance with a passion and particularly cannot stand arrogance that can't be backed up with skill. He tends to trust completely those within his inner circle, but conversely, doesn't offer much to those outside it he has reason to doubt. Also, spoilers.
- Thea Terumi - Roommates with Damon, loves to play video games. Though she is quite the hothead and tends to create more problems than she solves, she has a softer side that not many get to see. Apt at archery, and likes ice cream. A lot.
- Primacron Maximus - Also rooming with Damon, he tends to watch over them. He's discovered some powers that have opened new doors for him.
- Lucille Wallenda - The final occupant of Room 7, Lucille is a go-getter who loves to entertain. She's rarely seen around, as she always seems to be out making some sort of sale, whether it be food or ring toss tries. What's she saving for?

Uncrossing the Rubicon
- Rubicon Adriatico - Protagonist and member of the Breakaway Brigade.
- Alistair Silber - Member of the Breakaway Brigade, he's characterized by his silver eyes that stun people upon first eye contact with him.
- Ray Anchor - Head of the Breakaway Brigade. Loves Nodo.
- [To E44: Expand upon the descriptions if you want and list your other Breakaway guys, I don't remember them sorry ahhh]

Primrose Path
- Azalea Reyes - Protagonist. A grumpy, cynical and practical girl with poor battling skills and even poorer stamina. She desires to find more Vivosaurs to befriend her Tsintao.
- Kei - A mysterious, amnesiac young man who seems to appear and disappear without warning. He can't recall how he made it to Caliosteo but has an aversion to fighting and confrontation. His speech is rather polite and somewhat archaic.
- Seth Galloway - A helpful, friendly and somewhat fashionable guy. He's incredibly normal, save for the fact that he's an inspector from a certain organization.
- Samuel Valentino - He prefers "Sammy." He enjoys exercising and honing his in a fist fight. Not too interested in Vivosaurs, but he learned a little bit about them for Cassie's sake. Currently in a relationship with her.
- Cassandra Lyre - She prefers "Cassie." A playful, energetic girl who dragged Sammy with her to the Caliosteo Islands to compete in the tournament. She enjoys mercilessly teasing him.
- Burning Dinomyte - A self-proclaimed hero far too ridiculous for anyone to take seriously. He claims to be seeking out the Crest of Astonishment.
- Zalco Monsoon - Burning's "sidekick" and best friend, he is calm, quiet and curious about the world around him.
- Renegade - A mysterious watcher...?
- Echo Blackmoore - An amateur archaeologist. He possesses a tome that he's been attempting to decipher for the last 9 years. He stole it from his older brother.
- Veil Rosario - Echo's super amiable friend. He's into certain fashions and fancies himself the life of the party. He's secretly a huge dork and avid (bad) fanfiction writer. Edit: As of Feb 2016, he's also hugely into cosplay.
- Raid Warren - Echo's other friend. The muscle and a huge teddy bear. He enjoys helping his friends but dislikes using his strength against other people.
- Ulai - Like Kei, he has no memory of how he made it to Caliosteo. However, he will gladly work for a price...
- Valor - Leader of The Order. A kind young man who uses his power for charity work.
- Spitfire - A member of The Order. A mechanic and personal pilot, he's an adrenaline junkie who can't sit still and will gladly endanger himself for fun.
- Fortune - A member of The Order. An amiable young man with a flair for fashion and playing cards.
- Phantom - A member of The Order. A black mage with the ability to foresee what actions would benefit the group. He seems to dabble in some other dark arts, as well...
- Maverick - A member of The Order. An obnoxious show off who, unfortunately, backs up his boasts of power.
- Slate (Gunnar Kilgore) - A member of The Order. He joined the group after losing his son to corruption in his home city. He hoped to do good, but...
- [More characters that have yet to be listed? I forgot if I forgot someone]

Post to be edited in the future lol

--------------------
user posted image
"To rid this world of evil... I will become... the hammer... OF JUSTICE! "
PM
^
TDD25
 Posted: Aug 29 2015, 02:45 AM
Quote Post

The Rhynosaur (Co Owner)

Member No.: 21

WHOO TRYING OUT COLORS AAAAAAAAA

For minor characters I'll list them out and leave them in this post. Also if you see any FanFics referenced outside the main three, there will be a short list at the end.

Storm's Brewing Minor Characters:
- Damon's Carno - Whenever you need something wrecked, Carno's pretty much got that covered. Why is Carno significant enough to be under the minor characters tab? No reason at all, I just felt like mentioning it.

- Bobberticus "Bob" Wilson - Yes, his name is Bob. Yes, just Bob. No, don't try to tell anyone otherwise. He's very accident prone, and his actions tend to create snowballs that get bigger and bigger.

- Timothy "Tim" Aylwin - Hasn't really gotten to know anyone yet, and as such, most people only know him as Tim. Likes to connect more with his Vivosaurs, and fights with a never-give-up attitude (RAPADOO).

- Deltri Seeger - No I don't know if he has a nickname, but it might as well be Fedora. Because he wears one. And that's about it. Well he almost got shot by an arrow once. And I guess he's a very sentimental person.

- Nathan Volante - Protagonist of Taking Flight. He's laid back and relaxed. That's all I can offer you besides the fact that he recently started going out with Thea.

- Brandon Skrub - I have it on good authority his last name is Skrub but he's never actually told anyone. He has a competitive spirit which can drive him to become cocky, although he makes sure to apologize afterwards.

- Jonathan Hayate - Protagonist of Desert Storm. He has a calm, affable demeanor except when his close friends and family have been insulted, in which case he does a 180 and acts more violently.

- Michael Ramiro Bakar Paredes - The protagonist of Michael's Fic. He's a strategist who, despite his knowledge of battles, prefers not to fight when he can.

- Justyn Landi - Cocky, reckless, he tries to force his way through until he can win. He seems to think he's a psychic and he's somehow related to someone high up in the staff and will get special treatment, but everyone knows that's complete ridiculousness.

- Robert Timmerman - Easily provoked, Robert is a tough contender that prefers to socialize rather than train. He'll eventually have to negotiate between his social life and battling career to realize his many ambitions.

- Trickster - Protagonist of The Goal of 149 Vivosaurs. He has designs on winning any match he steps into, and while he can accomplish this most of the time in normal settings, he doesn't do so well when brought into more unorthodox territory.

- Savannah - Also a main protagonist in The Goal of 149 Vivosaurs, she seems to have romantic feelings for Trickster that haven't quite lifted out of friendship yet. Other than with Trickster, she's not very social, but doesn't shun people either.

- Cahill Lombardi - A rather shy girl who seems to have been erased from history. The boat she was allegedly supposed to be on was caught in a thunderstorm, but when the captain washed ashore among the wreckage of his ship, he could not remember having any passengers with him on the voyage.

- Doctor D - Resident medical professional (and anime enthusiast) on the Islands, he's a kind soul who offers free treatment for his human patients, though he must charge for Vivosaur care, due to the difficulty and extensive materials. He leaves his character merchandise in displays inside his office, often sparking patient conversation.

- Matthew Mallory - Rounding out the collection of characters is Matthew, a very humble fighter who, despite his repeated flopped jokes always tries to use sarcastic humor.

Primrose Path Minor Characters:
- Shadow - Shadow brings style back with his neatly pressed tux and near perpetually worn sunglasses. His demeanor is as slick as his hair, and he works as a partner to a scientist well known in some specific fields.

Uncrossing the Rubicon Minor Characters:
- Celestial Derps - Cheese, green, air, and clean. Celestial has a go-with-the-flow attitude, and most of the time is very mild-mannered, enjoying playing her sitar in her free time.

OTHER FANFICS IN THE STORM'S BREWING UNIVERSE:
Silber and Gold - A fanfic dealing with Alistair Silber and his experiences as part of the Breakaway Brigade and beyond. Written by Novafan365, and currently on indefinite hiatus since the author hasn't been seen very often. We've tried almost everything to get him back. Even threatening Alistair with a jar of sparkles.

The Goal of 149 Vivosaurs - A fanfic following Trickster and his quest to Revive 'em All. No guarantees if he'll ever do it but no one said you couldn't try. Written by SlifertheSkyDragon.

Desert Storm - A fanfic that shows the events from the perspective of Jonathan Hayate. Written by our resident natural badass who plays Monster Hunter as a life simulator, Autis21XT.

Taking Flight - A fanfic showing events as they are through the eyes of Nathan Volante. Hopefully it shows exactly how much Nathan is spending on Thea's ice cream habit. Written by Proraptor715.

Michael's Fic - A fanfic detailing Michael's journey to Caliosteo and during the Cup, with little tidbits for you bilingual readers. Written by the unlinkable Fossil Fighter R.B.P.

--------------------
Head Admin of the Fossil Fighters Wiki, stop on by if you're looking for info or want to help contribute to the collective FF knowledge.
PM
Website
^
Fossil
 Posted: Feb 26 2016, 02:51 PM
Quote Post

Owner

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

I plan to read this one day, but would also be very grateful if you guys posted the fanfic on the forum! Just letting you know!

--------------------
Hi guys, I am the owner! Feel free to ask me or any of the moderators for help!

user posted image

Jurassic World: Vivosaurs- http://tyrannosaurtalk.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=18&t=235
PM
Website
^
TDD25
 Posted: Feb 26 2016, 08:15 PM
Quote Post

The Rhynosaur (Co Owner)

QUOTE (Fossil @ Feb 26 2016, 01:50 PM)
I plan to read this one day, but would also be very grateful if you guys posted the fanfic on the forum! Just letting you know!

Haha, I'll see what I can do about that. So far I've only been keeping up with it on our fanfic wiki, and I've neglected to update it on the other site (fanfiction.net), due to the way their uploading process works among other things. But I'll be sure to post it here, I'm just in the middle of deciding where I want to go with it and whether or not to do some major rereading and rewriting.

--------------------
Head Admin of the Fossil Fighters Wiki, stop on by if you're looking for info or want to help contribute to the collective FF knowledge.
PM
Website
^
Lepa
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 12:40 PM
Quote Post

あはははは!

Member No.: 26

March 7th, 2016

- Strix Blackmoore created
Notes:
- He exists for backstory purposes as part of the Blackmoore family; no active role (...yet)
- Cardinal Blackmoore's father; Echo, Crow and Raven's grandfather
- Cardinal and Crow have the same physical features as him (black hair, red eyes) (I haven't designed him yet though, so this is subject to change)
- Raven dabbles in the same arts as Strix
- Echo has no resemblance to him in appearance or in any of his skills

- ??? Blackmoore design still in the works
Notes:
- Cardinal's wife, mother of Echo, Crow and Raven
- Echo physically resembles her (...probably? I haven't designed her either)
- Potentially dove themed but I fear that might be a bit cliche
- Possibly a scientist?
- Still trying to figure out what happened to her lol
- Cardinal possibly tells Echo about him and ??? meeting via a danish fairy tale
(unsure of this but it ends up foreshadowing a thing so that's a plus for it)

I should probably make character lists for the others too, but the Blackmoores are fascinating... Hm. Maybe we need something for the Frontier fic since those guys are at least still in the works... I know I made Roadblock recently and he'd fit in the Frontier story just fine. Hmm...

--------------------
user posted image
"To rid this world of evil... I will become... the hammer... OF JUSTICE! "
PM
^
TDD25
 Posted: Sep 15 2016, 03:12 PM
Quote Post

The Rhynosaur (Co Owner)

Update as of 9/15/16:
Characters Created:

Lucille Wallenda

Characters Updated:

Bob -> Bobberticus "Bob" Wilson

Michael -> Michael Ramiro Bakar Paredes (Micheal R.B. Paredes)

Tim -> Timothy "Tim" Alwyin

Deltri -> Deltri Seeger

Brandon -> Brandon Skrub

Matthew -> Matthew Mallory

Characters Removed:

Candyse Harper

--------------------
PM
Website
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Author's Lounge | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Reply to Topic
Fast Reply
Start New Topic
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Tyrannosaur Talk @ ThirdOwl
Fossil Fighters © Nintendo (fan site, not affiliated)