Reply to Topic
Start New Topic
New Poll

Official FFC Recent Happenings, Wanna keep track of your progress and or share it? Post here.
DPhegala
 Posted: Mar 19 2015, 02:39 AM
Quote Post

The Dragoness Artist

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 8

So, in case you're not sure what this is, or what can you post here, you can post things like what you found, what you did, how well you did it, what you fought, and so on, in Fossil Fighters: Champions. Come on, who doesn't want to talk about what they did? So yeah, remember, only whatever you did in Fossil Fighters: Champions recently.

To start off, after a long time, I played FFC again. For a moment, I completely forgot the button that activates your pick axe. XD Man, was that embrassing. But I remembered, don't worry. XD Anyways, after a bit, I dug in the Barebones area of Rainbow Canyon and when I cleaned this new Neutral typed fossil, I found, to my astonishement, an E-RAPTOR. I screamed at the revelation. XD

So, what did you do?

--------------------
user posted image

Status: Paranoid my phone will die so because I can't come back if it does, I'm mentioning it here.
Credits:
Spoiler
Avatar Used was Made by LoboXero
Banner by Astral Shadow

"I am the courage that fights for beliefs, Fortitude Creed," - Biometal Z; a summary of Zero's beliefs, Megaman ZX
PM
Website
^
PaPierre
 Posted: Mar 19 2015, 02:37 PM
Quote Post

Owner

Member No.: 7

The first thing I did was make a mental note of where E-Raptor could be discovered. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

I haven't played any Fossil Fighters game for roughly a month in preparation for Fossil Fighters Frontier. Don't wanna be burnt out when it arrives.

The most recent thing I have done in Champions is to obtain every evolver: a total of thirty. Can NOT stress how difficult it is to accomplish, especially within a three week span. Nearly drove myself crazy!

--------------------
Using Spinax for all BB Bandit activities since 2009.
...you have a nice day.
PM
Website
^
DPhegala
 Posted: Mar 19 2015, 04:42 PM
Quote Post

The Dragoness Artist

Member No.: 8

Heh. I already knew where E-Raptor was, but I was surprised I actually found it.

Oh, I see. Well, only one more day for you guys! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Oh yes. When Miraculous Fossils are rare, than take into account the rarity of some of the vivos that super evolve... It's truly madening. I was thinking of doing that after getting as many of the other fossils as possible. That means hunting Tarbo and Shanshan... And the dreaded Goyo...

--------------------
user posted image

Status: Paranoid my phone will die so because I can't come back if it does, I'm mentioning it here.
Credits:
Spoiler
Avatar Used was Made by LoboXero
Banner by Astral Shadow

"I am the courage that fights for beliefs, Fortitude Creed," - Biometal Z; a summary of Zero's beliefs, Megaman ZX
PM
Website
^
E4439Qv5
 Posted: Aug 19 2015, 10:35 PM
Quote Post

Fossil Fighters: Champions Moderator

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 19

I'm up to 121 Rank 20s on my main file of Champions. I've given 48 of 'em 100 point Gold Heads, 10 more came with 'em (unlockables), and of those only 5 are Super Evolvers (OR-F, GigAl, Papy, and the two Aces). Most of the others have Silver Fossils. My eventual goal is to fill the holder with Rank 20s Super Revived with Gold Heads, having in the Bank the 30 SE vivosaurs in their unevolved forms with the best Silver Fossil for them- the other 70 are for the lols.

I'm at the stage though where a lot of the vivosaurs I have left to train I don't really want to train, particularly when getting Miraculous Rocks is just so tedious. Can't hardly find 'em in the field or shops (even though I could afford to shell out millions of G for them), and getting 20 dropping fossils or 2500 DP takes several dig site raids.

Second one I'm not that far in. Pauleen's following me and I've yet to fight the monster. In time I hope to get it up to a reasonable competitive roster too.

--------------------
~~~~ wikia_time_stamp.txt ~~~~
PM
Email Poster
Website
^
LordSwagsireXIII
 Posted: Apr 30 2017, 10:43 AM
Quote Post

New Fighter

Group: Member
Member No.: 47

I started A new File.
Currently at Mt. Krakanak with this team:
Aeros @ Rank 5
Tricera @ Rank 4
Raja @ Rank 4
Krypto @ Rank 4
Menchi @ Rank 4
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Reply to Topic
Fast Reply
Start New Topic
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Tyrannosaur Talk @ ThirdOwl
Fossil Fighters © Nintendo (fan site, not affiliated)